Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bill and Hill: An Analysis Worth Reading!

by Dick Morris, former political advisor to President Bill Clinton

If you happen to see the Bill Clinton five minute TV ad for Hillary in which he introduces the commercial by saying that he wants to share some things we may not know about Hillary's background . .beware!  As I was there for most of their presidency and know them better than just about anyone, I offer a few corrections;…..To Read More…..

My Take - Normally I'm not fond of linking anything Morris says. I have found two things about Morris that I think are largely true. His predictions turn out to be a load of HooHaw a big part of the time, and secondly, he seems to be accurate about the events he lived. I'm inclined to think this is one such occurrence, and worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment