Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, April 28, 2017

A Tax Expert's Take on Trump's Proposal: 'A Truly Great Tax Plan'

Jack Hellner

It certainly appears that Trump has more common sense and intelligence on taxes and the economy than many of those advising him, the career politicians from both parties, the bureaucrats, the media and most economists.

I am a 64 year old CPA who has been doing taxes for approximately 40 years. This is the most intelligent tax policy I have seen since Ronald Reagan’s and my initial thoughts make me believe that it is better than Reagan’s. It is a simple and logical plan that would give everyone the incentive to earn more instead of spending so much time and money trying to beat the tax man. I believe the impetus it would give to economic growth is immeasurable..............More

No comments:

Post a Comment