Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The 'Senate Club' and the Comey travesty

By Larry Klayman WND June 9, 2017
 
When, in 2003-2004, I ran as a “True Republican” for the U.S. Senate in Florida – the seat now ironically occupied by Marco Rubio, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee that just held a sham hearing with its “star witness,” former FBI Director James Comey, I told the voters that I was “not interested in becoming a member of the Senate Club, rather I wanted to take a club to the Senate.”
Having left Judicial Watch in 2003 with this in mind, I believed at the time that becoming a Trojan Horse, and taking the concept of the legal baby I conceived of, created and nurtured for nearly 10 years inside this falsely labeled venerable body was the way to go at that point in my career. However, less than a year later, after I lost my Senate bid, I realized that nothing short of a nuclear blast could wipe out the inherent corruption in the upper chamber and that it would be best to don my “cape and sword” again and form Freedom Watch, the public interest watchdog that investigates and prosecutes government corruption and abuse...........Continue Reading.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment